FAQ / Pricing
- How does laser tattoo removal work?
- Can all colors be removed?
- Will it be gone after my first treatment?
- Will I see a change after each treatment?
- Are there any limitations after treatment?
- Can I have just part of my tattoo removed?
- Can I buy just one treatment at a time?
- Will I have a scar?
- Does it hurt?
1. How does laser tattoo removal work?
The Quanta Q-Plus directs the laser energy at the tattooed area for a fraction of a second, passing harmlessly through the outer layer of the skin and targeting the tattoo ink directly. The laser fragments the ink, allowing your body to absorb it and break it down naturally.
2. Can all colors be removed?
Most colors can be removed completely. Some colors may require more treatments. Even the most challenging colors will usually fade significantly. On rare occasion(s), certain colors may not be removable.
3. Will it be gone after my first treatment?
Tattoo removal requires multiple treatments. There are several different factors involved in determining how many treatments your particular tattoo will require. During your free consultation we'll review your tattoo to give you a much more accurate idea of how many treatments it will take to remove your particular tattoo.
4. Will I see a change after each treatment?
A visual change depends on the amount of ink present. Everyone responds at a different rate. Some people see a difference with every treatment, while others will not see any change for a few treatments in a row. Following the clinical staff's advice will ensure that you get the best results possible in the shortest amount of time.
5. Are there any limitations after treatment?
You may resume most activities soon after treatment, provided you ensure the area is not rubbed or scratched. If you are in the sun, you should cover the treated area to prevent sunburn until the skin has healed. Most importantly, follow our clinical staff's directions; they may adjust from treatment to treatment to ensure the best results.
6. Can I have just part of my tattoo removed?
Yes. We can take the face off your pin-up girl to have it redone or we can take just the name off the banner across your heart. Our lasers are very accurate.
7. Can I buy just one treatment at a time?
Yes. However, there are a couple important advantages to purchasing a package:
- You save money when you buy a package.
- You save time when you buy a package. Our history shows that you are approximately 50% more likely to show up for your appointments if you've pre-paid. Package buyers see the results they want much faster than those who pay as they go.
8. Will I have a scar?
The chances of scarring are virtually zero if you are compliant with the aftercare instructions given to you by your treating clinician. Any scarring present before you begin tattoo removal will remain after the tattoo ink has been removed; our lasers do not remove existing scars, only ink.
9. Does it hurt?
Pain is your personal perception and everyone experiences it differently. There is a minimal amount of discomfort involved in this procedure.
Least Pain Possible
Effective on ALL Colors
Exclusive to Northern New Mexico
contact us by e-mail
or call 505.690.4919
1650 Hospital Dr.,
Santa Fe, NM 87505